Saturday, August 16, 2008

EL CROQUIS





















Not that I need another magazine subscription, but I would love to get a subscription to this amazing architectural publication,
El Croquis.  5 issues = 310,00 € & 10 issues = 561,00 € (destination US).  Single issues & 17 special reprints/monographs in hardcover are available for purchase on their site.  Click on each issue listed to see the pages & photos inside.  There are also some multi-page pdf files that might take a while to load so be patient if the screen is blank at first.

Actually, I think I would rather buy the special reprints instead of getting a subscription because multiple issues are combined in these reprints, and I always prefer hardcover.  The special reprints are definitely worth the money as these are large volumes with high page counts (Frank Gehry 1987-2003 601 pgs 119,12 €).    

No comments: